[Texmacs-dev] Re: Printing since 1.0.0.4

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Printing since 1.0.0.4
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:57:00 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Andrey wrote:

> If there are postscript pictures in document they will be skipped when being
> printed.
> When you use ghostview everything looks perfect. I did downdated to 1.0.0.3
> and my problems
> went away.
> ghostscript - 6.52
> printer - epson stylus600
> driver - stc.upp

Hi,

Thanks for this feedback. We indeed changed the way images are printed in
version 1.0.0.4, because other people had the same problems as you
the other way around... Would it be possible for you to send me the
erroneous document, so that I can try to make it work for everybody?

Thanks for your help,

Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor