Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reorganization of the menubar

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Reorganization of the menubar
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:31:07 +0200

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 11:01:51AM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > Their proposal, which appears fine to me is:
> >
> >   File Edit Insert Text Paragraph Document View Go Tools Settings Help
>
> OK, so this ordering is going to be carved into marble for
> the next centuries to come...

Fine, but expect further activity from my side on the *contents* of
the menus. I am quite unappy with the current situation, though I
admit it is much better than it used to be.

I know I should have said those things before, but I think that what
is important is having a nice stable menu hierarchy for the next
stable release.

--

                             -- David --