[Texmacs-dev] Bibliography style...

From: Gwenael Gabard
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Bibliography style...
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:56:08 +0200

   Hi,

   I've modified the bibliography generation function to check if the .bst
file exists in the current directory, if so this one is used instead of the
standard files provided by LaTeX. This is useful if someone has his own
bibstyle file but is not allowed to put it in the TeX directory.

   By the way, Joris, I sent new math font encoding files and there are not in
1.0.0.17. If there is any problem with those files, let me know.

Gwenael