Re: [Texmacs-dev] Some questions on cvs

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Some questions on cvs
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 01:45:02 +0200

Hello David,

Anyway, do not be afraid to experiment. Unless you are doing "cvs
remove" it will be easy to revert any accidental change since CVS
keeps an history of modification for all files and allows to revert to
an older revision.
Yes, but I don't know how to revert to an older revision.

I'll try tomorrow with multiple files but not all.

By the way, could you answer my questions about menus. I get no answer from Joris and I would like to work in a logical sense, that means hierarchically, not translate a file located at the deepest level without having translated the higher level. Today I could not progress as I intended because of those problems with menus not existing in the interface.

Thanks in advance,
Michèle