[Texmacs-dev] Personal developer/documenter pages on Wiki

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Personal developer/documenter pages on Wiki
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:21:42 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I noticed a flood of messages on texmacs-dev these past days,
which mix up messages of general and less general interest.
It would be good if some of these messages are rather moved to the Wiki.

More precisely, I propose that each developer or documenter creates
his/her personal page on our Wiki. On this page, there might be

* Two changelogs of the work which has been done by the developer:
  one for changes which have not yet been applied and
  one for changes which have been incorporated in the standard distr/docs.

* Links to correspoding patches or files in the changelog.

* A list of not yet answered development questions,
  which I or other developers might try to answer.

* A list of requests ordered by importance about which
  patches should be applied as soon as possible, or wishes that
  you would like to see implemented with priority.

* A general description of what you have done and what you plan to do
  in the context of TeXmacs.

* A more precise roadmap or agenda for upcoming changes.

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage