Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Release 18 or 20?

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Release 18 or 20?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:30:52 +0100

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 08:26:15PM +0100, Martin Costabel wrote:

> So while this works now for Michèle, it will again break as soon as
> Joris moves them definitely into old-targz, unless someone notifies me
> again and I am available to make the change.

I think the right think to do would be to put the actual archive
always in old-targz, and only make links in targz pointing to the
archives in old-targz.

But I am not the one who administrates that...

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org