Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.0.0.22 hangs on sunOS

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.0.0.22 hangs on sunOS
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:02:32 +0100

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 04:25:14PM +0100, Nicolas Girard wrote:
> Hi all,
> i suceeded in starting TeXmacs on solaris, thanks to your advice on libguile.
>
> But then i've got a big problem: after a few seconds, texmacs hangs
> completely ; i can do nothing more than moving the mouse pointer, even
> the focus stays on the texmacs window
>
> Have you got any idea ? How could i get more debugging informations ?

I have no idea. Hopefully Joris may have more of a clue.

In the meantime I have added a bug report on Savannah:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1773&group_id=156

I provided your email as the "originator email", can you tell me if
you are receiving patch updates? (I just made one small update).

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org