[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.0.25 (continued)

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.0.25 (continued)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:08:37 +0100 (MET)

799 Applied. In the future, please separate such patches into
    three parts (at least): the C++ code, the glue code and
    the scheme code.
789 Applied.
790 Rejected: this is an essential item for LaTeX compatability.
    In the future, we should rather propose several schemes
    for specifying the margins.
616 Postponed and probably rejected: we really should replace
    the wait window by a message on the footer.
659 Postponed.
683 Needs synchronization.
685 Postponed.
686 Has already been applied: *please* remove.
691 Rejected: this item naturally belongs to the submenu.
708 Postponed.
709 Postponed.
757 Applied.
800 Applied.