Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:08:16 +0100

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 12:03:26PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> I applied patch 828 and I corrected the application of patch 795.

Thanks.

> I postponed the reapplication of patch 806, since this does not
> seem to break anything.

What does that mean? That the patch will not be applied in 1.0.0.26
and it is now "postponed"?

> While applying patch 828, I did a similar thing for titles
> of articles, books, etc.

Thanks, but I have a stock of related patches here waiting for
synchronisation. I will post them anyway if I have the time to do so.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org