[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches (last)

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches (last)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:00:51 +0100 (MET)

Further and final news about patches by David:

863: Postponed.
  Will remind me that I need to figure out a precise semantics for func?
864: Applied.
  I kept the menu in the preferences too.
  Notice that we really should introduce a widget for printing.
865: Applied.
866: Rejected.
  I use the popup menus for these icons very often and
  find them extremely useful. We rather should modify the way
  these popup menus behave: we might use the left button for
  the popup menu and the right button for a default entry in
  the menu (or left <-> right). This should be implemented in C++.
867: Applied.
868: Postponed.
  I agree that we should do something like this,
  but your current proposal still seems quite arbitrary to me.
  Also, in math-mode and inside sessions, the popup menu is too poor.
869: Applied.

That's all for this year folks :^)