Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows Progress

From: Dan Martens
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows Progress
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:56:33 -0500

I was wondering if you could clue me into something here.

When a menu button is pressed, what method is called to map a item/position to
the scheme call which handles it?

I am having a strange problem and that is when a menu item is clicked, it works
if the actions requires it to generate a submenu.  But if the item is a leaf
node of the menu tree, then nothing happens.

Any thoughts??

Dan