Re: [Texmacs-dev] Bug fixes and applied patches

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Bug fixes and applied patches
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:39:30 +0100

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 02:48:26PM -0600, Joris Van der Hoeven wrote:

> The following bugs were fixed in todays version 1.0.1.4:
>
>   2506, 1865, 1788, 2089

Ok, I forwarded the changes to the bug tracker.

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2002-11/msg00166.html

> how to handle 1789.

I will start another thread about that one.

> I also corrected the application of patch number 951 and

Thanks.

> applied a heavily modified form of 1087.

Noted.

> It seems that the other patches are not all up to date,
> so I postponed the application of the other patches.

I assigned the remaining patches back to me. I will assign them to you
again when they are updated.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org