[Texmacs-dev] Guile modules and redefining functions

From: Leo
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Guile modules and redefining functions
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:56:58 -0400

Hi All,
For the sake of displaying labels I have to redifine
make-inactive-label functions. In TeXmacs-1.0.1 the following
definition placed in my-init-texmacs.scm did the job

    (define (make-inactive-label) (make-expand-arg "label"))

However, this redifinition has no affect when used with TeXmacs-1.0.1.10.
I suspect that it is related to guile module system which is now being used.
I am completely unfamiliar with guile and its documentation really sucks.

Anyway, how could I redefine a Guile functions previously defined somewhere
in TeXmacs at global scope or exported from some module??

--Leo--