[Texmacs-dev] two files with same contents?

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] two files with same contents?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:09:15 +0200

Hi Joris,

I've just noticed that the following files have same contents:

texmacs-doc/main/interface/man-session.en.tm
texmacs-doc/main/interface/man-session-basic.en.tm

Is it normal? Previously the first one was a file which branches to:
man-session-basic
man-session-style

In case it is normal, then where is the branch to the man-session-style file?

In case it is not normal, I still have the previous man-session.en.tm file and can reload it. Just tell me.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>