Re: [Texmacs-dev] Multiple column support

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Multiple column support
Date: 24 Apr 2003 12:39:25 -0600

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 01:01, Andrey G. Grozin wrote:
> I'm sorry I haven't followed this thread closely, and maybe I don't quite
> understand the context. But from my experience of working with LaTeX,
> short fragments of text or (more frequently) formulas superposed upon an
> included .eps figure are absolutely vital. I am now finishing a second
[...]

Can you please send me a sample TeXmacs file containing figures as you
describe them.  It would help me further test my conversion code.

Also, by "short fragments of text" I assume you mean fragments other
than the caption, i.e., figures of this form:

    |        | This is some text relating the 2 graphics |        |
  Figure 1.  The various facial expressions humans are capable of, ren-
  dered in a horrible fashion using plain ASCII graphics