Re: [Texmacs-dev] OT: Briefly: Duplicate messages from listserv

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] OT: Briefly: Duplicate messages from listserv
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:09:47 +0200

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 05:45:08PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > Has everyone else gotten that flood of dupes ? (~28 in my case)
>
> Yes, together with about ~200 mails from David.

Oops, sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a very serious hardware problem with my laptop which forced me
into a lot of hard reboots. Also I had a lot of problems to make my
backups.

It looks like at some point my laptop's mailer got confused...
I really have no idea of what actually happened.

Please let me know if you receive any more dups.

--
                                                            -- DDAA