[Texmacs-dev] BUG: <rubber-[d]dot-0>

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] BUG: <rubber-[d]dot-0>
Date: 22 May 2003 07:16:59 -0600

When I create "accent above" and "accent below", and the accent is a
what I get when it must turn into a wide accent (* is the cursor):

.
a*

<rubber-dot-0>
       ab*

Same goes for ddot and wide-under.  I think this may be a side-effect of
the recently added horizontal braces.  Since <dot> and <ddot> do not
stretch anyway, perhaps we should continue to simply use <[d][d][d]dot>
for the accent, as opposed to the rubber character, no matter how wide
it should be.

This was the algorithm in previous TeXmacs versions (AFAICT).