Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows TeXmacs

From: Dan Martens
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows TeXmacs
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:32:11 -0400

Hi Amir,

Thankyou for your bug report.  I have fixed the keys and the cursor drawing.
Interestingly enough, the same bug that was causing the mis-drawing of the
cursor also solved many of the other drawing bugs that were occuring.  The GUI
now looks EXACTLY as it does in Linux.

I will upload the new version in a few days and let you know when it is there.

Dan