Re: [Texmacs-dev] Spell checking

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Spell checking
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:20:45 +0200 (CEST)

> > What would you think is the correct way to locate the dictionnary?

That is the real question.

> Maybe a setting in preferences with the default as you have it

This can indeed be done, but we really should not rely on it:
a random user expects spell checking just to work if ispell or
aspell is installed, so we should do our ultimate best to
make TeXmacs detect the right location.

So if a dictionary is installed but not found by TeXmacs,
then please send me a report with the missing location.