Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows version

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Windows version
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:40:28 +0200 (CEST)

> OK, I deleted the source file and did the webpage which you will find
> attached.  Please read over it and make sure it is to your satisfaction.
> If not, just let me know and I will change it ASAP.

Thanks for the webpage; I made some minor corrections and uploaded it at

        http://www.texmacs.org/Download/Win32.html

I will make it accessible from the main web site as soon as
we have merged the Windows version with the mainline.

We will probably need a webpage with compilation instructions too,
but let us first merge our versions together.

> I will be somewhat out of reach for the next few days as it is a
> holiday week here in Canada for our national birthday during which I am
> going on vacation for a few days.

Have some nice hollidays then!

> I will however be checking my email periodically,
> but I will be unable to do any development.

OK; so we will resume merging our versions within one or two weeks.