[Texmacs-dev] About of TeXmacs 1.0.2

From: Juan Pablo Romero Bernal
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] About of TeXmacs 1.0.2
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:50:44 -0400

Hi,

My Name is Juan Pablo Romero Bernal. I live in Colombia. I'm TeXmacs user one
year ago, and I can to say that is the wonderfull mathematic editor.

I would like to do a one suggestion about the interactive session with gnuplot,
'll want that TeXmacs accepted native commands of gnuplot such as set view, set
isosamples, set hidden3d, set contour base, ranges, etc,  to give one better
appearance to the graphics.

Thanks,

Juan Pablo Romero Bernal
Estudiante de Ing. Sistemas de la Universidad Distrital F.J.C.
Orgulloso Usuario de Debian GNU-LInux Woody 3.0r0
Miembro de GLUD, SLEC y Colibri