Re: [Texmacs-dev] Please help for newby debugging problems!

From: nobbi
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Please help for newby debugging problems!
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:52:28 +0200

On Sonntag, 21. September 2003 15:17, David Allouche wrote:
> You can find some explanation on this issue in this message:
> http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users/2002-12/msg00049.html

Wow! That really was an eye-opener! That document should definitely go into
the documentation. It would have saved me several frustrating hours in
figuring out the concept of TeXmacs. As I suspect that nobody has the time to
rework that mail (sorry, I don't have it either...) I would still suggest
putting it into the documentation as is. Perhaps cut the personal parts a
bit, but leave the context so people understand what the text was originally
aimed at.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
______________________Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>

    Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
    Institut für Theoretische Physik III
    Staudtstr. 7  ...  D-91058 Erlangen  ...  Room No. U1.526
    Tel: +49 9131 / 85-28816  ...  Mobile: +49 179 / 7475199