[Texmacs-dev] Re: cropmarks

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: cropmarks
Date: 24 Sep 2003 10:12:40 -0400

I'm just remembering an old debate about whether header/footer should be
Wisiwyg or not. What do you think about having "template pages" as in
PageMaker. When I last used that app (Version 5), you could create pages
whose content was present everywhere in the document. Another option
would be to have an option in the contextual (right-button) menu to make
an element "sticky".

--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com -- documentos libres