[Texmacs-dev] english-german.scm

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] english-german.scm
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:40:39 +0200

Hi,

I just joined the dev-list because I contributed to english-german.scm
and discovered an annoying problem. Entries in the switch-menu are
empty. I fixed this.

Are there any objections from German speaking users to rename
"Schalter" to "Ebene"? I think "Ebene" is more intuitiv. It reminds to
image processing (gimp), where you put different parts of an image to
different layers. And it fits to the icon.

Then I would like to rename "gehen" to "Fenster", because some other
editors uses this for different buffers.

Further I renamed "Etikett" to "Textmarke" and "Verbindung" to
"Verknüpfung"

I attached my current english-german.scm

There are some other issues I will improve later.

Working on the current english-german.scm I saw that some entries are
completely missing.

These are

"Page setup" in "File"
"Page numbering" in "Insert"
"Informative flags" in "Document" --> "View"

Shall I file a bugreport on this?

Cheers!
juh

Das tabuisierte Amerika