wiki traffic (was Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs web site)

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: wiki traffic (was Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs web site)
Date: 06 Oct 2003 18:02:54 -0400

Joris: I think the wiki receives about at most 1000 visits a month
(alqua as a whole rates around 300/day). The texmacs.org webpage
receives around 600/day, so the wiki figure is negligible in comparison.
My opinion is that we should focus in maintaining up to date and
complete resources. The alqua page is going to change also pretty soon
so it's important to know whether we should invest any effort in the
wiki or else port away the content and redirect the url towards
texmacs.org.

á.
--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero