Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:42:46 +0100 (CET)

> I have saw the url
>
> http://www.texmacs.org/tmdoc/index.es.html
>
> Is nice, but please note the acent characters (á, é, í, ó, ú) are not
> displayed properly (same I think for "ñ").

It is David's job to get the encodings right.
He should be working on that.

> I have a updated translation of all the TeXmacs documentation in spanish
> (including development info). Would be nice to put it on CVS to ensure
> that will be also updated in next TeXmacs versions (is outdated in the
> present one, I sended a more uptated version to address@hidden in
> tar.gz but it was not included).

Cool. Do you already manage to work with CVS now? If you give me your ID
on Savannah, then I could give you the right permissions, so that you can
upload any changes yourself :^)

Notice that it would be good to translate man-user-manual.en.tm too.
This will allow you to automatically generate the entire manual
in Spanish (this has been further improved in the next version too),
so that I can put a postscript version of it on the web.