Re: [Texmacs-dev] preview: cygwin packages available

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] preview: cygwin packages available
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:01 +0000

Hi all,

El mar, 16-12-2003 a las 18:59, David Allouche escribió:

> I agree with Joris on that point. All packaging magic should be inside
> the distribution, it is a good thing not only because it allows other
> people to learn and contribute, but also because it makes it easier to
> build custom packages from development versions. BTW, this also holds
> for debian, it would be nice if the ./debian/ directory were included in
> the distribution.

Do you think that this would allow the posibility to build the deb
package from CVS (arch, etc) using apt-build (in a similar fashion to
gentoo)? I think that this would let the people interested in
development, localization and beta testing use the more recent versions
without waiting the packager to make the proper debian file and also
makes easier the job for the package manteiner.

Offray