[Texmacs-dev] Problems with ps/eps

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problems with ps/eps
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:14:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi *,

Periodically, I see this problem with Postscript images coming
back on our mailing list(s), recently with Open Office tables.
Is there someone who could keep track of this issue and
keep me informed about the important developments?

It seems that, in some cases, we have to get rid of certain
lines starting with %% (as we did at a certain moment),
but it is not clear when and where. If someone has some ideas...

Best wishes, Joris