[Texmacs-dev] Acts like C-x C-c or WM [x] button was pressed.

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Acts like C-x C-c or WM [x] button was pressed.
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:38:01 -0700

TeXmacs 1.0.4.2 is acting strange.  Every so often, it very annoyingly
prompts that there are unsaved files, exit anyway? as though I've
clicked the window manager [x] button or typed C-x C-c.  It's acting as
though some mouse events while flying over it's windows are being mis-
directed to the exit routines.  I tried to track around in the source
code to see if I can fix it, but cannot.  I verified that it happens
under both Sawfish and Metacity window managers, and that it also
happens with all versions of TeXmacs in the Debian archive, for testing
and unstable.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Has anyone found a cure or a
work around?

--
    Karl Hegbloom
(o_  mailto:address@hidden