[Texmacs-dev] Re: trouble with entangling scheme and "texmacs langauge"

From: Corey Sweeney
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: trouble with entangling scheme and "texmacs langauge" in styesheets
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:52:48 -0500

heh. that was supposed to be:

(assign wierd (extern ''(lambda (x) (stree-to-tree (list `render-file
"Ah. My spine!")))'' ''a''))

i really gotta figure a way to get cut and paste working

by the way, what counts and "development" for the texmacs-dev list.
scheme is a programming language, but it's intended to be accessible
by users.  so should scheme related questions go to the texmacs dev or
users list?

Corey