Re: [Texmacs-dev] address@hidden: Message]

From: Alain Herreman
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] address@hidden: Message]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:28:31 +0200

No, sorry, the file (in french) I have sent contains all I have written about it.
But as soon as possible I will send some few examples.

Alain

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Do you have a link :) where I can learn more about this kind of particular links? (concept of reversible, types and intersection).

Cheers,

Offray

Alain Herreman wrote:

Hi,

Proclus permits to create links between any part of two Texmacs documents.
The main features (compare with html links) are :
1) The links have types (as many as you want)
2) the links are reversible (the reverse link having also the types you want).
3) you can create as many links as you want from one source.
4) one source can been included in or intersect another (not yet implemented, but it's not a problem)

Best regards,

Alain