[Texmacs-dev] Mathematics not displayed correctly inside switch environm

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Mathematics not displayed correctly inside switch environment
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 02:59:56 -0800

I tried to put some mathematics inside a switch environment, to try and
create an exam with answer key.  I thought I could put a \vspace into
one branch, and then the answer in another, then print once with the
space and another time with the answer.

It does not work, because mathematics mode doesn't work right inside of
the switch environment.  How can I do this?  Do I need to create a
macro?

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>