Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode notes, vector diagrams, geometric constru

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode notes, vector diagrams, geometric construction
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:06:19 -0800

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 00:37 +0100, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> OK, I put that feature on my list, so if no other change is
> suggested before I start to implement it, it will be as it
> is described above.

That looks alright.  What about specifying it as two precise endpoints?
The various ways of drawing a vector (and other objects) in Eukleides
and DrGeo may serve as examples).

> That is the way it should be, editing inside a text box should be
> exactly the same as when you are outside of a graphics.

Right.  Thank you (in advance) for fixing it.

> I had the same idea, but I don't know exactly the length of this
> finer-grained movements (or perhaps should be proportional to the
> length of the wide-grained movements, let's say 10x finer than the
> usual movements ?).

Perhaps, or have it be adjustable, with some reasonable default.  Maybe
there ought to be a way to type in the bounding box also, from a dialog
that shows the present values?

It's still a little slow too.  I hope that you will perform some
optimization after you get it factored down to what you want it to be.

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>