Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs and font caches

From: bump
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs and font caches
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:49:51 -0800

> Anyway, we now use Type 1 fonts as much as possible,
> so the problem should be less acute. I therefore insist on
> creating a dependency on the extra font package with Type 1 fonts.

An exception may be the mathbbm fonts, which (unless
something has changed) are not available as Type 1 fonts.
At least, they were not available as Type 1 fonts a couple
of years ago, so I routinely change them by hand to mathbb in
Texmacs exported latex files for documents that I am
submitting for publication.

Daniel Bump