[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations

From: loic MAZO
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:41:37 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven a écrit :
Hi all,

Several people who might want to make donations contacted me lately,
but our system to receive the money seems to be too complex.
Any ideas to set up a simplified system? A few month ago,
someone on this list suggested to use PayPal.

Another problem is to who the donations would have to be addressed.
This cannot be directly me, for administrative reasons with tax.
It seems that we should create a French "association a but non lucratif"
in order to be able to receive money.

If anyone living in France knows how to do these things and/or
would be willing to fill out the required paperwork for creating
an association for the promotion of TeXmacs, then please let me know.

Best wishes, Joris

Well, I can do that. But, we need, at least, a President, a Secretary, a Treasurer, status, registered office and  37,54€  to be declared (I think, it is necessary to receive money).

Some links

loi de 1905 :

http://www.cyberjeune.org/ficheprat/ficheprat/fiche.php3?Id=52
http://www.prefecture-police-paris.interieur.gouv.fr/demarches/associations/associations_constitution.htm