Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs server

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs server
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:37:50 +0200

That reminds me of that famous quote:

"Emacs - the best operating system in the world! If only it had some
decent editor..."

OK, I admit that TeXmacsOS is a great improvement over EmacsOS, since it
has a really decent typesetter built in. :-)

Greetings,
Norbert Nemec

PS: Seriously - is a native client-server protocol in TeXmacs really in
demand? Compared to many other features that really would help smoothing
out annoyances in every-day user experience.