Re: [Texmacs-dev] Stabilization of TeXmacs

From: Bruno Loff
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Stabilization of TeXmacs
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:14:13 +0000

Although this is not exactly what Felix is saying, I do get the
feeling that TeXmacs could some day be usable software, but still
isn't.

It might be nice for TeXmacs if a (a few?) Google summer of code
project(s) would contribute towards making TeXmacs a more finishes
application and a more "changeable" application. Documentation for the
source, the structure of the program, etc would sure help people
contribute for TeXmacs. I personally never managed to understand
_where_ stuff is in the code in order to change something that was
supposed to be simple.

Cheers,
Bruno