Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?

From: Felix Breuer
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:24:40 +0200

On Mon, 21 May 2007 13:07:24 -0700
Todd Wilson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Another useful feature would be the ability to parse compiler output
> and locate and/or cycle through positions in the code with errors, as
> the Emacs compiling modes allow one to do.  And how about automatic
> syntax highlighting?

All of these features would be very useful indeed. Its just that I
have no idea how to implement this. All I managed to get done yet was
the bare-bones XSLT+Ruby based solution and even that was not really a
polished product. I would already be happy if we managed to *finish* a
minimalistic LP implementation this year round.

Felix