Re: [Texmacs-dev] How to add arial fonts (or a pretty similar) to a TeXm

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] How to add arial fonts (or a pretty similar) to a TeXmacs document?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:40:15 +0100

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 09:00:44AM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cardenas wrote:
> I'm trying to write my own TeXmacs style for getting as close as I can
> to an article style (I ask for help to both the dev and user lists this
> week without any answer) and now I want to use the arial font family as
> a font for all the article. There is any way to do this or any pointer
> to documentation (by the way the Styles documentation is a lot better now).

The font system has to be replaced..........

Anyway, you may try to add some fonts to progs/fonts/fonts-adobe.scm
or to progs/fonts/fonts-truetype.scm (check the encodings)
as well as to your font menu(s).

If you manage to add some fonts in that way,
then I will apply any patch which does the trick.