Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with Cocoa Port on OSX Leopard

From: m . gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with Cocoa Port on OSX Leopard
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:21:46 +0200

Hi,
 try to do

make BUNDLE

in the src directory and then

open ../TeXmacs.app

it works for me with the current CVS.

max

On Jun 14, 2008, at 11:15 PM, Karl Winterling wrote:

Hi,

I've found a bug in the Cocoa version of TeXmacs (unless, of course, the developers already know about it). It seemed to compile correctly, but when I try to run it ("export DISPLAY=0.0" and "texmacs" on Terminal.app) a window opens for several seconds and then crashes. I've attached the terminal output to this mail.
Texmacs-dev mailing list
address@hidden