[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] detecting the amsmath package

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] detecting the amsmath package
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:16:12 -0400

(I sent this to the wrong address for texmacs-dev, re-sending)

Joris,

Thanks.  I see in texout.scm a function

(define (texout-file l)
  (let* ((doc-body (car l))

  (output-verbatim tm-uses)
)

Is the string tm-uses the one I should scan for "amsmath"?

By the way, my final purpose with all this is to modify
tmtex.scm to output

\begin{equation*} \end{equation*}

instead of

\[ \]

when the amsmath package is used.

Regards,

                                                Kostas

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
Hi Kostas,

Notice that this is really a discussion for texmacs-dev