Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experimental Qt port

From: m . gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Experimental Qt port
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 17:29:13 +0200

Alvaro,
 I've just checked on the Qt site and found this

gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 (Debian 3.4.6-5) on AMD64 (x86_64)
This compiler is known to miscompile some parts of Qt when doing a release build. There are several workarounds:

Use a debug build instead.
For each miscompilation encountered, recompile the file, removing the - O2 option.
Add -fno-gcse to the QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE.

it is your system?

max