[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs help for this Christmas

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs help for this Christmas
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:40:04 +0100

Dear TeXmacs users, dear TeXmacs developers,

as you know a QT version for TeXmacs is in the works, and quite
advanced. This facelift is a unique ocassion to remarket TeXmacs and
attract to it as many users and developers as it takes to fully
realize the potential of TeXmacs.

For this reason, I kindly ask you to request support for TeXmacs from
people world-wide this Christmas season by up-voting TeXmacs at this
site:

http://feedaneed.org/

(look under "newest")

You, or others might help with styling the site, rechecking bugs,
writing small packages in Scheme or just field-testing the new QT
interface.

Cheers,

Álvaro.

PS. Short info about feedaneed, from the website:

This holiday season reddit.com is launching its first Feed A Need
project. Instead of asking for monetary donations, we're asking people
to donate a few hours of their skills & energy. So if you are a
programmer, designer, artist, lawyer, geology professor, bacon cooker,
or anyone else with a few hours to spend for a good cause please
consider participating in this year's Feed a Need charity drive.