Re: [Texmacs-dev] Can somebody please unbanned me from TeXmacs Users?

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Can somebody please unbanned me from TeXmacs Users?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:53:18 -0500

Hi,

Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
Hi Offray,

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 12:52:05PM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
I'm using this holidays to get back my virtual life (and hopefully get some clues about how do not loose it again). And I started reading all my mails from the communities I care most (TeXmacs users and devs included). Is nice to see all the progress, specially regarding 1.07 and Qt port. But after sending some mails to users and see that they didn't arrive I think that I'm still banned from that list. I have reported this many times. I don't know who runs the list, but would be very nice to have the opportunity to read and _answer_ the mails in a way that it feed the community and not being redirected to /dev/null of the mailing list.

Can somebody say to me what needs to be done to get unbanned?

No idea what goes wrong. Maybe you are not sending your emails
from *exactly* the same address under which you suscribed.
In that case, you should resuscribe and carefully keep track of
the address.

Best wishes, Joris

I'm pretty sure is exactly the same address. In fact in worked for various years and is recently when it started to fail. I get all the messages in my mail as always, just I can't answer them. How can we fix this?

Cheers,

Offray