Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: copy/paste and selection handling.

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: copy/paste and selection handling.
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:54:34 +0100

Von: Bas Spitters <address@hidden>
> Are these key-bindings localized in one file or scattered over the
> sources?
> In the first case, one could hope that this is not too difficult to fix.
>
> Oh, and a key-binding for Redo is missing (ctrl+shift+Z).

The bindings are collected in
     TeXmacs/progs/texmacs/keyboard/
split into a few files.

I believe the tricky part is less doing the changes than deciding what the
key-bindings should actually be in the two different modes...
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a