[Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs: segfault with KDE-Oxygen

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs: segfault with KDE-Oxygen
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:21:41 +0100

Hi there,

I just tracked down the segfaults of Qt-TeXmacs to the use of the Oxygen style in KDE. When I have that style active, TeXmacs crashes as soon as I click on a menu that contains sub-menus. Menus without sub-menus work fine.

The simple solution: use a different style.

I fear the bug really sits in TeXmacs not in the style. I have never experienced problems with the style in any other setting. My guess would be that the menus are set up in some strange way that usually works but does not really follow the standards and causes problems in this special case.

Greetings,
Norbert