Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: various encoding and latex-export issues

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: various encoding and latex-export issues
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:21:56 +0200

Dear Norbert,

Thanks for the second series of patches.
Number 10 is related to 09; I will have to think about it.
I applied numbers 11 and 13. Number 12 is OK too, except that
I would like to avoid the inclusion of the line

        \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

in the case when no special characters are used
(as is the case for all other encodings).
Please fix that issue and I will apply the patch.

Best wishes, Joris