[Texmacs-dev] Leaves of the tree

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Leaves of the tree
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:48:51 +0200

Dear list,

how feasible would be to have '(' open a new environment? I would
really like to use TeXmacs' facilities for structured editing in order
to navigate within a parenthetical expression (both in math and in
text, and for [], {}, --- ---, etc). In particular I would be
interested in binding 'enter' to get me out (now right cursor).

The same question applies for paragraphs.

Would it be expensive performance-wise?

Can it be done at the level of scheme by binding the opening
delimiters with the creation of a user-defined environment? well
hyphenation work properly with this approach?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Álvaro.