Re: [Texmacs-dev] Full history backed up in my GIT repo (Re: Savannah ou

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Full history backed up in my GIT repo (Re: Savannah outgage)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:00:48 +0200

Hi Norbert,

Yes, ik you have a copy of the repo up till May 27, then restoring
this one is probably the easiest solution. Can you or Max take
care of that (see the link posted by Max)? Apparently, this involves
some coordination with the Savannah hackers. I don't really know
how these things work. I will give you project administration rights,
for the case that you need that.

Thanks, Joris