[Texmacs-dev] Re: mime type

From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: mime type
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:47:19 -0400

<posted & mailed>

David Allouche wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 22:22 +0200, Andrea Gamba wrote:
>> So the correct solution would be to ask to the people maintaining
>> mime-support on Debian and Ubuntu to change text/texmacs to
>> text/x-texmacs, then to perform the same change in all texmacs and
>> texmacs-common files.

Andrea,

Have you by any chance filed any bug reports regarding this? If not, no
sweat. I will look into this before we upload the next Debian release.

BTW, the text/texmacs was not intentional. I can change it to text/x-texmacs
if necessary.

Thanks for bringing up the issue.

> You only need to get fixes in two source packages: mime-support and
> texmacs. All the arch-dependent texmacs, and the arch-independent
> texmacs-common package are all built from the single texmacs source
> package.

Thanks David for all the explanations.

thanks
raju